Lab Safety Video
1. Textbook Website - For this class you will use Mastering Biology which contains your e-book resources. At this moment there is trouble with the link from the textbook company. I will update as soon as it is fixed.
Use the tabs on this website to prepare for each of the unit tests.
Here is the link to log onto the textbook website.
1. Go to www.PearsonSchool.com/Access (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
2. You will be asked to enter the first 6 letters of the access code which is SSNAST
3. Click on Covered Titles and then click on Science. Scroll down untill you see
5. You will be asked to set up a Pearson account, select Create and complete the required fields.Put in your email address and use the same password you use for the school computer to make it easy.
6. Enter this access code SSNAST-STEAD-FINCH-BOTAN-AFOOT-TIRES
7. From the “You’re Done!” page, select Go to My Courses.Select Yes and enter your Course ID MBCOWAN92848 to join your course. Click Continue.
4. Now lets go to www.usatestprep.com. you have been registered for my Biology class. If you are not seeing assignments, you need to choose a class and choose my name. You can begin the Biochemistry ASSIGNMENT.
5. If you still have time here are some fun biology games. http://www.interactive-biology.com/the-biology-game/
More Biology Games http://reviewgamezone.com/game.php?id=202
1. Go to usatestprep.com
Member is Hiram GA,
login and passwork is hhs and your id number.
Join a class. Use the scrolldown at the top to click on Biology milestone. Click on the standard for cells - domain 1 and then make flash cards using your vocab list as the guide.